This is how to send money from Mpesa to Equity Bank. Moreover, the good news about it is that you can do it anywhere at any time.
Sometimes you just want to reduce the amount of money in your Mpesa and keep it in the safety of your bank.
You can easily transfer the money by using the Equity Paybill Number that is 247247. In addition, the way you do it is just like paying your normal bills like rent, electricity among others.
Equity Bank, being one of the top banks in Kenya, has made this easy by either using your Mpesa account or using your Equitel line. Talking of the Equitel line, that is a story for another day.
So how do you send money from Mpesa to Equity Bank? You can follow the procedure below to transfer money in no time.
How To Send Money From Mpesa To Equity
- If you are using the Safaricom App, go to Mpesa and select Paybill. Alternatively, from the Safaricom SIM toolkit select Mpesa then go to Paybill.
- You will be required to enter Paybill Number, Enter 247247.
- Next, enter your Equity bank account number, or any other equity bank account you want to transfer money to.
- Enter the amount to be transferred to Equity bank account.
- Mpesa will prompt you to enter your Pin. Enter your Mpesa PIN.
- Verify the information entered is correct, that is the Equity Account money is being transferred to and the Amount to be transferred.
- Press OK to send.
- Safaricom will shortly send you a confirmation message that the money has been transferred. You will also get a message from Equity bank that the money has been deposited to your preferred account.
That how to easily transfer money from your Mpesa account to any Equity bank account of your choice.
Remember that the playbill number is 247247 and it a secure means of transferring money.
That how to send Money From to Equity Bank hustle free.