Cooperative bank paybill number is 400200.
You can now deposit money directly to your Co-operative bank account via M-Pesa Paybill number. Please note that just like any other paybill service, there are transaction fees. However, the transaction fee depends with the amount of money you wish to transfer.
I have used this service on several occasions and I can assure you that it is as safe and easy as you are going to see.
Let us have a look how this is done.
Here is how it is done.
All you need is to follow these simple steps.
- Go to M-Pesa menu on your phone, select “Lipa na M-Pesa”
- Select “Paybill”
- Select “Enter business no.”
- Enter the 400200 as the Co-operative Bank business no and press “OK”
- Enter the Co-operative Bank account number you are transferring money to and press “OK”
- Enter amount i.e. amount you want to deposit and press “OK”
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
- Confirm all the details are correct and press “OK”
- You will receive a verification window from M-Pesa where you have 1 minute to verify that the details are correct, if correct, dismiss or ignore, if wrong, enter the number 1 and press OK to cancel the transaction
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-Pesa immediately.
- Co-operative Bank will then send you a confirmation SMS shortly.
The Cooperative bank paybill number makes it very easy to transfer funds to from your mobile phone to your account or any other account. This can be done at the comfort of your house or office and at any time of the day.
Gone are days when you would go and queue in a banking hall to make such transactions. You can also withdraw funds from your CO-OP Bank account to your Mpesa wallet.