In this article, we show you how Simba Coach Online Booking can be done. Later, we will share with you its destinations, fares, and Contacts.
But first, it important to know that Simba Coach is a bus company that plies the Nairobi- Mombasa route and Nairobi-Western Kenya Route. It is basically an intercity company, choosing to ferry customers between major cities in Kenya. It also operates in neighboring countries such as Uganda, Rwanda, and Ethiopia.
Simba Coach Online Booking
You can easily book your ticket online. I did it so that I can share with you the steps that you need to take.
Here are the steps;
- Simba Coach does not have its own booking portal. You can only book through its accredited partners. To do this you need to go Google play store and download the Bus Kenya App.
- Once downloaded, you can now choose the bus company you want to travel with(Bus Kenya App gives you the option to choose any bus company of your choice)
- Choose the town (city) you are departing from and the town (city) you are travelling too.
- Confirm you chosen Simba Coach as you bus of choice.
- Select a seat(s) and proceed to pay via Mpesa.
- Input the phone number used to pay the ticket and Mpesa code to confirm the payment.
- The company with confirm the booking. You can then print the e-ticket or collect it at the nearest Simba coach office.
That is it, congratulations; you now can be able to travel with Simba Coach.
Simba Coach Routes
As I said earlier, Simba coach operates to many towns in Kenya and the region. Here below are the routes on which it operates.
- Nairobi- Ukunda
- Nairobi- Mpeketoni
- Nairobi- Malindi
- Nairobi- Homabay
Simba Coach Contacts
You can get in touch using the following methods:
- +254 707 471111 ( Nairobi Office- Kumasi Road)
- +254-722355544 (Kenyatta Avenue-Nairobi)
- +254707471110 ( Mombasa Office)
- +254723370380 (Kisumu Office)
- +254774471112 (Malindi Office)
Often when I write these articles, in no way am I recommending these bus companies. All I do is to give you the information you are looking for.
That is why I share with you some reviews so that as you go through them, you can decide for yourself if this is the bus company you want to travel with.
To start off, here is a review form Shirley Rachel Akinyi, she says;
“The officer named KARANJA at the parcel office in Nairobi CBD is very rude, annoying and unprofessional, he called me with a number starting with 0735…., he harassed my rider yet I had given him my original ID kindly train him on proper customer service skills or put him in the back office. I also raised a complaint via messenger and no one responded. I think your services are just pathetic.”
Joys Kimani Says;
“Your crew left us at the Busia border while we were dealing with immigration. That was insensitive and to make it worse when we went to lodge a complaint the Kampala manager was conveniently “out of the office”. We had to pay extra and hitchhike a ride and we are told even by your tickets clerk that this is a norm! I want a refund and a written apology.”
Lastly tells hear what Isaac Eyezoe Gesore has to say;
“You guys are the worst thing that ever happened to humanity! Why would you allow brokers and makangas to operate in your office?”
I rest my case, you decide for yourself.
Now you know how to Simba Coach Online booking is done. Moreover, I have shared with you the routes the bus company operates on and its contacts. Lastly, you have read some of the reviews.
It is up to you to decide if it’s good for you.
Have you ever traveled with Simba Coach? What was your experience like? Please share with us your story.