The Infinix Zero 8 has been leaked, and it is the next phone in line after Zero 6. Since then, there has not been any Zero device released with the obvious skip of the Zero 7.
The Zero line of Infinix is the manufacture’s high-end brands of smartphones placed above the Note series.
According to a teaser, the Infinix Zero 8 device was spotted listed on a Google Play Console. More leaks have surfaced online, which include but not limited to a video doing rounds on Twitter.
Since we now know that the Infinix Zero 8 is in the offing, what are waiting to see when the phone will officially be launched.
Since the Infinix Zero 8 is a high-end brand of phones from Infinix, we are not sure that we will see the phone in the Kenyan market.
Since we are taking about leaks, here are the specifications so far seen by ShopaXo.
- RAM: 8 GB
- Screen: FHD+ with a 90 Hz refresh rate. Size has not been revealed.
- OS: Android 10
- Selfie: dual, 48 MP main, 8 MP secondary
- The device may come in two sizes, named Zero 8 and Zero 8i.
- Chipset: MTK Helio G90 (or G90T)
- Main camera: quad, with a 64 MP main sensor
- Charging: USB Type-C
- GPU: Mali G76