Here is AA driving school fees, one of the oldest driving school in Kenya. When I wrote about driving schools in Kenya, it appears among the best school to go and learn how to be a driver.
That said, because we are interested with AA driving school fees, let took at that first before looking at other things.
AA Driving School Fees
Learner Driver Course
You probably a learner who wants to learn these skills for the first time. If so, this is for you. This course is for beginners and is available in four categories. See table below,
|Category||Instructions||Fees (in Ksh.)|
|Category A||Motor Cycle Riding||4,500|
|Category B||Light Vehicle Driving||17,500|
|Category C||Heavy Commercial Vehicle Driving||19,900|
|Category D||Commercial Vehicles “PSV” Driving||11,500|
Refresher driving training is designed to help one to become a better, safer and more confident driver. Relearning safe driving principles reduces the risk to yourself, your passengers and automatically to other road users.
It is a quick, easy and useful way to update your driving skills and get impartial advice from AA’s professional driving instructors who have years of experience in the industry.
This increases confidence as many accidents are caused by indecisiveness. For many Kenyan drivers never see the importance of such courses.
Driving safely and competently actually saves you money by avoiding wear and tear on the car which careless driving (e.g. clumsy gear changes, lack of knowledge of how the engine works) brings.
This helps you develop your own driving skills over time and our professional instructors design all Refresher Courses on an individual basis after assessment.
This course costs Ksh. 15,000 for a minimum 15 lessons.
Why Train with AA of Kenya?
- Has experienced, competent and disciplined instructors,all licensed by the Government of Kenya.
- Is respected for its thorough curriculum & commitment to safe and responsible driving.
- Competency and driving test pass rate of over 85%, due to quality training on Highway Code and practical driving.
- Recognition of driving assessment competence certificate, by government, corporates international organizations.
- The assurance that the driving lessons are structured with the aim of enhancing student self confidence.
- They have fleet consists of top modern vehicles that can cater to all student’s needs
A list of Driver Training Courses
- Learner Driver Training – for beginners.
- Refresher Driving Course – for inexperienced drivers who hold a driving license.
- Advance Driving Course – for practicing & experienced drivers who want to enhance their practical driving skills.
- Plant and Equipment Operators Assessment – e.g forklift and tractors.
- Driver Competence Assessment – of experienced drivers for proficiency before employment, or in pursuit of enhancing their safety on the road.
Besides AA has Driving Manual for sale. However, why should you buy it anyway? These two reasons below should make you go for this guide.
- An authoritative reference guide for learners and experienced drivers.
- Has a comprehensive chart of modern Road Signs.
If you may need to get in touch with AA driving school, please use the contacts below.
Automobile Association of Kenya
Renaissance Corporate Park, Upper Hill
P.O Box 40087-00100 Nairobi
Tel: 0709 933 000 | 0709 933 999
Mobile: 0720227267 | 0720261576
If you looking for a good driving school, then AA driving School is among the best and well known around, besides their school fees won’t hurt your pocket.